Sunday, October 12, 2008

PastxPresent

More often than not I have been talking with friends and colleagues about this crazy world we live in. Only now did I realise I have this wonderful tool (blogging) to hear from more and more people. Am I alone or do you also feel the days, the weeks, the months, the years have been passing way too fast? It is scary, IMHO. I still perfectly remember what I did last December for Christmas and we are now in mid October!!! Remember the good (??) old days?? It would actually take for ever from one Chritsmas to another. I could mention all the other events - Carnaval, Easter,Mother's day...our blessed vacations... What's going on?? I have some explanations which I have gotten from my religion but I do not want to influence anybody's opinion. The only thing I cannot help is adding a song - awesome, IMHO to help you stop, take a deep breath and reflect. I'd love to hear from you all. Now...enjoy Sarah Brightman /Bee Gees (it can't get any better than that).

3 comments:

testecarla said...

Things are seem to be so fast-paced, don't they, Gilmar?

Thanks for keeping inspiring us, and I just love the fact that you connect your ideas with a song. Wonderful blogging style you've got!

GilMattos said...

Thanks Carla - you have been the most inspiring educator I have had the chance to meet. It's true - for some reason it seems there's only a song for any moment I am living. I also love proverbs or popular sayings - something I've inhereted from my grandfather I guess.

testecarla said...

Gilmar,

Thanks for your kind words. I just do what I do passionately and in the hope to inspire others to go beyond, to motivate learners, to change...

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Get Your Birthstones at Wishafriend.com

I write like...

I write like
Kurt Vonnegut

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!